Spending huge amounts of our income on food became an annoyance to me. I'd rather go to Europe thank you very much!! We wanted four things, to eat well and enjoy our meals while keeping our weight and our expenses under control. Incentive was born and I started to do something about it. I hope to use this Blog to share what I've discovered.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

healthy foods

Variety is the spice of life, especially when it comes to food.

Eating a wide range of selections from all four food groups is a way to ensure top-notch nutrition.
For the 50-plus set, certain foods supply the essentials for maintaining good health and also provide an arsenal of compounds to fight disease.

Over the next few days we will list 10 super foods to add to your grocery list.

If you’re taking certain medications, such as blood thinners, check with your physician before making significant changes to your diet.

No comments: