Spending huge amounts of our income on food became an annoyance to me. I'd rather go to Europe thank you very much!! We wanted four things, to eat well and enjoy our meals while keeping our weight and our expenses under control. Incentive was born and I started to do something about it. I hope to use this Blog to share what I've discovered.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Baked Chiken with a Lime Twist

4 - 6 chicken thighs or chicken breasts
1 Tbsp. grated lime peel
1/3 cup fresh lime juice
2 Tbsp. garlic salt
2 tsp. seasoned pepper

Put lime peel and lime juice in a resealable plastic bag and place chicken in the bag and shake to coat.

Remove chicken and place in a baking dish.

Combine garlic salt and seasoned pepper and sprinkle over chicken.

Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 - 60 minutes or until juices run clear.

If you want a little lighter meal use skinless chicken breasts.

No comments: