Spending huge amounts of our income on food became an annoyance to me. I'd rather go to Europe thank you very much!! We wanted four things, to eat well and enjoy our meals while keeping our weight and our expenses under control. Incentive was born and I started to do something about it. I hope to use this Blog to share what I've discovered.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Shopping tips

Watching prices and shopping carefully is an art. I find there are many ways to obtain information helpful to my plans.

Testing on dishwasher soap was reported on 'The Shopping Bags' and they found there is not much difference among the many soaps and you are as well off to buy the cheapest no name product. They also report that you should not buy the giant economy sized because moisture and sitting after being opened reduces the cleaning components in the soaps.

I have therefore started to save money and buy the cheapest soap whether it's a no name product or the sale of the week.

No comments: